woiuld you be a bit angry if you looked out your window on an April morning and saw 2 inches of snow and it was still snowing.. when jsut 2 days ago it was 40 out?

I was PISSED! but thena gain thats minnesota!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I woke up two days ago to see 3 inches of snow on the ground when it was 55 degrees last week.. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yea thats got to suck... we had a crazy week here a couple weeks ago... tornado warnings and watches to snow the next day (in freakin GA!!) then it hit the 60's.... weird...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• hell no I wouldn't be pissed. But thats because Im from Texas and so seeing snow is a priveledge.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would be surprised and feel the need to call some kind of news station or record book.
    But then again, I live in South Florida
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My Hubby's in Fargo, ND and said it's freezing cold... What I get pissed about is the siding flying off our house (it's brand new) because of the wind here,(I'm in MO)! The siding guys are going to get a piece of my mind tomorrow morning!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Not so much... But I'm going to be pissed tomorrow... Today, yesterday, and 2 days before that its been 60-70. Guess what the high is for Monday? 43 degrees and snow/rain mix. I'm pissed about that!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• ohh yeah! i live in arkansas...last week it was 68 two days later it was snowing and snow sticking! it just happened to be on a saturday morning...so i fliped on the gas fireplace, fixed home-made cinnamon rolls for the kids to wake up to & a big pot of soup and corn bread to munch on all day! we watched t.v. in our p.j.s and loved the day! mmm cozy with comfort foods and i heart touching day all round. it was better than christmas! by Monday it was 60 degrees again & no snow. Weird..makes ya wonder what they are really doing up on those satilite stations..huh? but if it had landed on a weekday..yes, id be mad...LOL!
    Anonymous

• crystal1124, do we live at the same place? that's exactly what it is here!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'd Say that's Normal for us here in WI. I Believe we have gotten snow one time or another in WI. Every month of the year Except for August! Awhh. Sweet for that's my Birth month! Probably will get Snow for Easter too! That's our Midwest for us!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• No. I live in Ohio, it happens. It's nothing worth getting upset or mad about. I think it's hilarious when people get angry because the weather changes.
    Anonymous