An Atheist Asks?

Would you let your children play with my children?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 12:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sure, just expect for them to be taught about Jesus.
    Anonymous

• I'm not deeply religious, so I really don't give two hoots what religion the kids are that my son plays with. My son isn't old enough to understand religion yet, but when he's older if he has a friend that is deeply religious and chooses to worship with that friend its fine with me. As long as he doesn't come home and start telling me that I'm going to hell for not worshipping, its all good with me.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Why not? Just because you're an athiest? I wonder if you'd let your kids play with mine. Isn't it a shame that we have to ask?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yeah of course, I am a "crazy" christian as you might call me, lol But our kids have nothing to do with that.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I don't think you have to ask. For some reason you get the impression that it is a must. I am positive not one single Christian has ever thought twice about who their children play with as long as the child is not a negative influence on them.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Why wouldn't I? Even if the topic of religion came up, I think it's good to listen to both sides. I want my children to understand about every religion or non-religion out there. So that when they are old enough, they can make the decision for themselves.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Sure, as long as your child does not try to tell my child there is no God.
    Anonymous

• Aw, hells no! Your little heathens might undo years of brainwashing. Uh-uh. Can't risk it. Sorry babe.

:)

ErikaRobin

Answer by ErikaRobin at 12:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• No because the bible said that they will go to hell....; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would love to have my awesome little children play with your awesome little children!!!! :)
    Bridger

Answer by Bridger at 1:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009