Oh, the run in!

I just read a question that reminded me...

Last summer break, I went to the dance hall with some college friends. I ran into a couple of the "preppy" guys from high school, ones I graduated with 3 years ago that didn't even give me a second look, let alone the time of day... even so far as help with homework. These two guys were not only snobs, but malicious ones at that, that would give you any look in the book that would say, "Uh.. eww?"

I by no means was interested in them, but had I been, I'd have been the hopeless girl!

So my friends and I are standing at the bar, two other guys up there asking us what we wanted to drink. I turned around, and both of those boys from school looked me up, looked me down, and couldn't take their eyes off me. It's like all of a sudden they matured... They followed us around like we had them on a leash all night long, eventually we had to leave.

con't...

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When did you realize that you'd matured beyond those "priviledged" people in school/work/college?

What was your initial reaction?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• who cares
    Anonymous

• Boys are silly
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• me too anon 11:55
    Anonymous

• who thinks anon.. suck?? me me me!!!.... if you don't like the ?... KEEP IT MOVING ♥

lol... boys sucked in school.. they were so immature... i was never really interested in boys my age...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Wow, y'all are real pleasant this morning... maybe you should go back to bed!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• lol, i thought it'd be a fun one, a good convo starter... JMO.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Lol..... Keep up the good spirit matobe!!!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 1:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I realized that in HS and barely dated since they were all dorky anyway. Then, during college, I found myself an older man to marry because I didn't have the patience for boys my age to turn into men. Maybe they're just starting to now, at 30+ years old! ha ha ha ha ha
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009