Do you like to gamble?

I personally don't have a thing for gambling, I reather have $5 then hope to win $50... But that's just me! my hubby love it though:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope,Hubby and I don't like giving our money away!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• No, and I'm so glad that my hubby and I discussed gambling, among other concerns, before we got married. We both had family members who were perpetual gamblers that turned us both off!

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• We enjoy playing the games, and we limit ourselves and each take $20, which is what we would spend on a night out at dinner and a movie, so we'll have sandwiches and mac and cheese instead and roll to the casino. We don't go often, only if we get the urge or are asked by friends in OKC. But we have fun, and certainly, if and when we lose money, we miss it, lol. As there are plenty of other ways we could have spent it... but then again, it's a $40 night out, and sometimes we walk away with more than we came with, so we do something the next night with the money we won.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The fear of losing is greater than the desire to win...it is human nature lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I hate it. I lived in OK for a while and my MIL loves gambling. Every payday she'd beg me to go gambling with her (she didn't have a car) and for the most part I'd go. But I'd take $5. She'd bring her hubbys whole paycheck. Needless to say we ate steak, she ate ramen noodles...the bad thing is that my FIL never complained that she'd gambel his whole check away and if I didnt drive her she'd just walk to the casino...she has an addiction. We have since moved to AR and since no gambling here she still takes very frequent trips to Tunica and stuff to gamble. Ugh I couldn't do it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2009