What can I do to stop throwing up?

Last night,I had too much to drink.Now I've been throwing up all morning.Is there something I can do to make it stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Health

• im not sure for i dont drink that much to do that but a friend of mine says she takes a shot of something (alcoholic beverage)
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• stop drinking
    Anonymous

• I take dramamine when ever I am sick or feel like throwing up. I cant say that I have tried it for drinking to much since I am not a big drinker, but is worth a try ;) Good Luck and hope you feel better soon!
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 1:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Drink some juice and a lot of water to flush out the poison. I had a night of drinking like that a few weeks ago. (only the third time in my life) I just had to get it all out.
    I had to take a really hot bath to sweat it out too.
    Good luck...it is an awful.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• antihistamine like Benadryl.Drink plenty of water to replenish fluid loss and speed the poisions out.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Vidazorb probiotics! Probiotics are awesome and help alleviate all kinds of intestinal issues...there is even an article I saw on their site (vidazorb.com) about curing a hangover. Check it out :) These vitamins have been a miracle for our son who has/had severe food allergies.
    Caroline8

Answer by Caroline8 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• LOTS of water, to keep hydrated. Try peppermint or mint, supposed to help with nauesea. DOn't know anything else, I have only drank that much a few times since I was a 17 and I didn't vomit. Sorry!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Fluids....you really want to get it out of your body. Maybe a bloody Mary...Just kidding. Try a little Ginger Ale. Ginger is great for nausea. Dramamine is really good too. I will take it whenever I have my kids tummy bug. Once you can hold it down, drink something warm like tea...and slowly try to eat something. If you dont stop you may need to call your Dr. I hope you feel better.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2009