Is it possible???

Hi ladies, I was just curious if it is possible to loose weight not starving yourself and not working out? I know sounds lazy huh. Its just I dont have time during the morning, day or night to work out. When I do try my kids are always there to lend not such a helping hand ;)

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 1:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cut back on your portions, eat healthy food, no junk and try to stay active... I did that and lost 40 lbs...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Change what you are eating. Get rid of all the junk food (chips, cookies, candy, soda) and replace it with low calorie snacks. (If its not in the house, you can't eat it-- I lost about 10 pounds that way)Use skim or 1% milk. At meal time, make meat portions smaller and veggies larger. If you drink alcohol or smoke, cut back even if you can't quit altogether. Try more active playing... go for walks, go for bike rides, take them to the park and run around like crazy with them. When the weather is bad, my 3 yo and do inside exercises, jumping jacks, running in place, stretches, sit ups and push ups.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Wow 4x4mum Thats is Great!!!! Thats how much I would like to loose. Any more suggestions?
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 1:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Cutting soda out of your diet also helps a lot. Try drinking water instead of soda and you will be amazed at the difference. (even diet soda)
    curiousmom94

Answer by curiousmom94 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If you eat healthy, you can eat more and lose weight. Cut the fatty useless foods and focus an nutritious ones.
    Anonymous

• I lost almost 100 pounds in a little under a year. I did not stop eating or join a gym. Move a little more...eat a little less. Thats all it takes. Once the weight is off then join the gym and do some aerobics or weight training to tone and firm. I love yoga too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009