is it ok to tan naked in your backyard?

we have a privacy fence,but you never really know how private they are. i want to, but im not sure if its appropriat

lyla512

Asked by lyla512 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would,if you've got a fence so the neighbours can't see then its not illegal and if they say something then thier peeping toms
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 3:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't... but even if I wanted to I couldn't... we've only got a 4 ft chain link fence and I've got neighbors who are always out.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i would. i remember one time jennifer aniston (i think) was doing that and paparazi snapped pics and she sued because she was on her own property!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• How close is the next house to you? I personally wouldn't because even though it is privacy someone could still find a loop hole to charge you with something.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 1:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would not. All it takes is 1 call to the police and in your back yard or not get arrested for indecent exposure.

Anonymous

• be careful of those satelite photos used for map making......
    Anonymous

• really!? is it not legal ? not too close next door,but theres a street behind the house
    lyla512

Answer by lyla512 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Maybe you could test it out. Put the towel, lawn chair out where you would want to lay out and then walk around the perimeter of your fence/house and see if you see anything. You could look for the holes, cracks, if someone could see over, etc. If not, I say go for it. I'd also be sure to bring a robe or something out...just in case you get a surprise visitor while tanning..hehe.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• its legal you're on your own property
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would! but check the neighborhood for kids living around you...if theres kids then i would not. if if its all adults and your not shy...go for it. but dont be surprised if some one the neighbor womem wont speak to you and the men do!! LOL! there is always someone watching....but thats the point kinda isnt it,...kinda...the fun of being just a little naughty, naked in your own back yard sun bathing..yeah, im a go on that!! LOL but i have always loved the shock factor...thats just me!
    Anonymous