How Do I........

How do I connect with people I went to High School with? It's been 20yrs since graduation and I knew pretty much everyone I went to school with, but wasn't necessarily "friends" with all of them. When I try to make connections with anybody - either thru FB or classmates, there is no response. What should I think or do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Let it go. Seems like they don't want to make a connection, sorry.
    Anonymous

• Join Facebook.com I found a boat load of my friends on there or Myyearbook.com
    Anonymous

• classmates.com is one site you can use to reconnect.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 1:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Myspace is also a good place. It's only the "devil" if you allow it to be. If you use it to reconnect and not cheat, it's a great tool. My husband and I both have a page, and he uses it to keep in touch with his kids and former skids. I've found several friends from my childhood on there and reconnected.

I feel you on the high school thing. It's been more than 20 years for me, and I graduated in a class of 5! Haven't had contact with any of them since graduation night.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• that somethings and people NEVER change.........We love u here n' we're your FRIENDS. There's nothing wrong with u, ur connecting with us???? IM me, I'll talk 2u when ever I can. I hate when people do things as ur talking about, it's insulting. This girl sent me an invite 2b her friend. but something is wrong with my PC, I click the accept button, I send her a message on the top it says add the person 2ur friends list it won't even let me do that. So I sent her like THREE messages to assure her it was not an issue of NOT being her friend. People don't think of the ramifications of their actions.
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Thank you Jess288, that makes me feel better =)
    Anonymous