Driving along, and all of a sudden,

I realize, I AM OLD!!!

I will be 33 years old when my youngest sister graduates high school! My son will be older than she is right now!

What makes YOU feel old?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What makes me feel old? You thinking your old at 33!!!!!!!!!!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• the fact that im 26..have a 5 yr old, single, and still working at a stupid ass job. oooh and the fact that all my friends are either married or engaged..and then theres me who hasnt even had a date since before my daughter was born
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• lol eire...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• When I think of how old my oldes DD is.She is 30. And how long I have been married,that is 20 years.

Answer by louise2 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• when i see teenagers doing the same stuff i used to do but now it's wrong. i see kids skipping school and smoking and i just want to tell on them..lol.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 1:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• lol, danni33!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Having a kid makes me feel old. I look at how much my toddler learns and grows each day and it's just amazing. And when I realize *I* did that! Wow, the responsibility and the awe make me feel old. Or perhpas mature is a better word.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• when i turned 45!! GREY HAIR IS GROWING EVERYWHERE YOU GROW HAIR!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I turn 32 on Saturday. I still don't feel old yet. Sure, I have a 9 year old but I don't feel old enough to have a 9 year old.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am 42. I don't feel old most days. I have some down days but not many. I think the key is to keep moving. If ya don't use it ya lose it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009