Did you ever have AFriend that so Liked you?

I had this Friend . She was a little younger then me. Each time she saw me she'd come running up to me All Excited! Jumping Up & down saying she knows me! If I ever was to be A celebrity.. That's how it would feel! She liked me so much! Now mind you I moved away from that school & town when I was 14. We lost our home! The mom I lived with I found Dead when I was 13. My Life was Shattered! But Each time this Girl saw me it Was her huge Excitement! I liked her I sure did! I read she Suddenly Died! I's So Sad! She Was a one of A Kind! Very Special! The world lost A real Sweetie!! I was just as Excited but more Quiet Seeing her each chance we came accross each other! But if I ever like or love some one its Forever.. If I'm your Freind its forever! I Love Deep, hard ,sincerely, truly & always! I Lost A Freind! Have you? If you have yours... Please tell her how special they are for June! Thank You!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry 4ur lost. I've never had a friend like that, maybe I was 4someone else but never anyone for me that way. You where lucky to have had felt such an emoiton.
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009