Pains in the Vag?

let me start off by saying I am almost 19 weeks with my fourth pregnancy(Two ended in micarriage) and I am dilated. recently today I have been feeling sharp stabbing pains and 'twists' in my vag. I dont remember this from my last pregnancy with my daughter and was wondering if anyone else experiences them. It happenes any time no matter what...laying down,walking, carrying my dd. Please ease my mind!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes that happened to me. felt like my son was pinching me or scratching me. I dont know all I know is that it was painful! but everything turned out ok. I never had a miscarriage so I dont know what that feels like but since you have had them before you should know if that was it.
    But if it doesnt feel like that I wouldnt worry.
    Cause like I said the same thing happened to me
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 1:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would call your doctor, you don't want to be in premature labor and not know it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009