Dont you just love how everyday baby is learning a new thing?

Today (like 5 minutes ago) my 5 mo just started forming his lips into making a "mmm" sound.
Last week he rolled completely over (and has been been a rollie pollie ollie ever since)

So what is your baby doing today that (s)he wasnt doing yesterday, or a week ago?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• blowing raspberries at daddy when he walks by. She said dada yesterday and signed mommy this morning when she got in trouble for trying to put something in the toilet. My 9 mo old is learning things very fast.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• That's funny, coala, you just took my answer. My 7 mo has been blew raspberries all through church today, at the most perfect (i.e. inappropriate) times. I wasn't sitting with her (I was up in the choir), but could hear her and I couldn't stop laughing. She's also started putting one of her knees under her body, trying to figure out that crawling position!
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 3:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009