Easter Ideas?

I'm new to Louisiana and haven't met anyone yet. I would really like to take my son to an egg hunt but I can't seem to find anything for him. Do you think he would like just going out to the park hunting for eggs we placed by himself without the other kiddos?

Hes two.

I need some ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• Sure he would love it I bet.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 8:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Awww...I'm sure mommy and daddy will make it just as fun. Go for it!
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I would say go for it! I bet he would really enjoy hunting for easter eggs with mom and dad! My daughter is almost 3 and she loves when we play and do things with her. We play hide and seek at home sometimes and she loves it. I say go for it and have fun!
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• the easter bunny leaves eggs at my house and its just my daughter. she loves it! actually i think she'll like it less next year when she has a 11 month old brother and daddy "helps" her brother find his eggs. as soon as she realizes they all aren't for her she'll prolly flip
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Where in Louisiana are you?? We live in Bossier City, if thats close to you, our 3(well 4 the day after easter) year old girl will be hunting eggs and you could come join!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2009