i am four months and im not showing ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are over weight it will take a little time to show. If your baby is small it may take longer. But, a lot of people just show at different times. I have only just started showing at 6 months.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I agree, you likely don't need to worry about it. I didn't until around the 6 month time also. In fact, I remember starting to wear maternity clothes just so I could get some use from them.

Answer by Bmat at 2:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i didnt really start looking pregnant untill just a lil while ago 5 months
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• some women take longer to show. I am 22weeks and you couldnt tell at all even if I told ya i was pregnant... i dont ever usually really show til about the 6th or 7th month.... you still have a ways to go. dont worry. enjoy seeing your feet while it lasts! lol
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yeah well im 9 months (almost 38 weeks) and i dont look pregnant AT ALL..=] ur normal
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• well my stomach didnt show untill i was 6 months and i was amazed because it showed like a big ballon. When i was two months and 1 week i knew i was pregnant but i almost lost my baby girl when i was three months pregnant.Be careful on what you do and carry.
    Anonymous