my older dogs peeing.

shortly after we moved into our new place our 2, 2 yr old dogs have been peeing in the house. why? they are potty trained.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pets

• they could be marking their territory, are the fixed we had this problem with our cat after we moved. Did the people who were in the house before you have pets that could be it also they could smell the other animal. I would just get a carpet cleaner and clean the area so they can't smell where they have already gone
    ntschetter

Answer by ntschetter at 3:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• one is spayed and she is the one who pees the most in the house. i don't know if they had pets to me i didn't seem as pets lived here. i have cleaned the carpet just yesterday and she peed later that night. i don't get it. i didn't know females would mark. of course i didn't mention they were females.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• what did you clean your carpetting with? I use a product called Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Clean-up that has an enzyme so the dog doesn't return to the spot.
    blujeanlady62

Answer by blujeanlady62 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009