when does my belly starts getting hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• depends on your pregnancy i know people tht never get a hrd belly mine has been hard since about 23 weeeks . depends on you and the baby .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• im about 38 weeks and my belly isnt really hard..kinda mushy but im ALL baby...and thats it..and i have a tiny belly :D

but its generally hard...i guess...but it depends on when you start getting a belly..i dont really look pregnant lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm 39 weeks and my belly isn't hard at all...it only gets hard when I get BH! So it varies from woman to woman.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• it varies...mine is stil sorda mushy and i'm 28 weeks...sometimes depending on baby's position its harder than other times.
    noahsmommy0716

Answer by noahsmommy0716 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• im 24 weeks and mine is kinda mushy...but all baby. with my daughter it got hard around this time and stayed that way til i had her but every pregnancy is different and it really all depends on you and the baby
    Anonymous

• Mine tends to change through out the day. Its hard some times usually for a few hours after eating, its tight as a drum and in no way mushy, otherwise its got some give to it to feel a little mushy put is still "hard" compared to not having a baby in my belly. But I am pretty tiny as a person anyway, so my little linebacker might just be taking up more room then most! I'm 20 weeks.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 8:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009