Why do I feel nauseated every time I think of baby names?

I'm 24 weeks pregnant (so it's not morning sickness) and I need to come up with a baby name. Every time I even start to think of baby names, I literally feel sick to my stomach. What is going on with me? This is crazy!!

WldHrts

Asked by WldHrts at 3:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just because you are 24 weeks does not mean you dont have morning sickness . some people have the whoe time some people have it then it goes away then it comes back . so yes it can be morning sickness . if it is just when you think of baby names then id say its a mental thing something subconsiously is telling you to be sick ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• This is the reason why my son was nameless until he was born.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Picking a name is so overwhelming! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? That should help make it a little easier...you do have quite a while before you NEED to have a name so just relax...no rush.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The sickness is ONLY when I think of baby names. And yes I'm sure it's mental...lol....but still I want it to go away so I can come up with a name I love, b/c as of now all names just seem so blahhhh. It's going to be a boy. I already have a boy named Lincoln. I never had a problem with coming up with his name....I absolutely adore his name.
    WldHrts

Answer by WldHrts at 5:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• because no one tells you that picking the baby name is one of the HARDEST parts of preparing for baby, instead of the most fun
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• ur nervous (:
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009