Am I pregnant? I have been feeling flutters!?

For the past two weeks I have been feeling movements!! The movements are daily!!!! I feel them at different times of the day. I know what a "flutter" feels like. I have been pregnant 8 times! I have 5 children and 3 miscarriages.

I just don't know if I am pregnant?? I have taken 2 pregnancy tests in February and 1 in March. All came back negative. I had a "light" period in February and bled 1 day in March.

Has anyone ever had periods with pregnancy? or Has anyone felt movements and had negative home test results?

Am I losing my mind? Could I be pregnant?

smiths0625

Asked by smiths0625 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes it happend to me with my younger son.....I was getting -for 1st 3 months for some reason..and when i was about 15 weeks i felt movments as well..thats how i knew i was pregnant;-)Soon after i tested and it was possitve...I also light bled on and of during that period and now he is healthy 1st grader;-)Good luck to you!
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Go visit your OB.....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 4:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• my cousin kept getting a negative preg. test.....she went to her ob and found out she was 5 months along.

go see your ob
    hammondx9

Answer by hammondx9 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My "movements" are getting stronger every day!!! I can't see my OB until this coming Thursday. 4-9. I just watched that TLC show, "I didn't know I was pregnant". My hubby thinks that will be me! LOL
    smiths0625

Answer by smiths0625 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009