can you start to feel your baby flutter at almost 8 weeks of pregnancy?

Today while standing outside church it was a little chilly and I was kinda shivering, but then I was feeling like this wierd fluttering in my belly that I have never felt before, is that the baby already, or was I just cold? lol

mizmeacham21

Asked by mizmeacham21 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could possible be flutters but that early i would say maybe a gas bubble lol . most feel flutters around 12 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• I tend to find, the more kids I have the earlier I feel the "flutters". When you are in your first trimester and If you felt flutters near your "private" area, then it probably was the baby!! Congratulations to you! I am currently TTC#6!
    smiths0625

Answer by smiths0625 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If you can, you're one sensitive mama. At that point, your baby is about the size of a grain of rice. Take a piece of rice and shake it in your hand, chances are you can't feel it. Congrats, though - best of luck thorughout your pregnancy!
    lilsmom

Answer by lilsmom at 4:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Probably not...I am pregnant w/ my 2nd child and I did not feel this one move flutter till about 16-18 weeks weeks. It's probably just gas...=)
    noahsmommy0716

Answer by noahsmommy0716 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• lol well maybe I was just excited, and I always have my mind on my stomach, so maybe it just was the shivers. Thank you all for your answers! =)
    mizmeacham21

Answer by mizmeacham21 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2009