Jon & Kate plus 8....

I love the show but do any of you think you could really be friends with Kate? lol her house is spotless almost all the time.... Or is there anyone out there with 8 kids and a clean freak spotless house? share your secrets!

mizsaxton

Asked by mizsaxton at 4:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i only have one right now and a messy husband and number 2 on the way but i still keep my house spotless . i hate messes and dirt . ugh lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I do like the show but she is so OCD that I would probably roll her in the mud just to help her GET OVER IT!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I like the show....but could you imagine letting that house go uncleaned for like 3 days.....thats 8 kids 2 adults....whew.... no wonder she likes to keep it clean.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• haha she seems to have it going on as far as well behaved kids as well... you gotta give her that. But did you see the episode when she freaked out on her husband because he was breathing too loud? lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 4:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• that house would be thrashed in less than a day if she wasnt ocd..i wish i was ocd..its easier to keep up a clean house than constantly clean a dirty one
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• She has a cleaning lady.
    Anonymous

• I've watched the show and she does have a very strong personality, but I give her credit she is an amazing mother and wife. Every time I watched the show I was just like wow if she could do it with eight what do I have to complain about.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• She does not have a cleaning lady...the show showed her looking for one but none of them met her standards.
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am sure she has help. I used to like the show but now it is just about all the free stuff they get. I heard Jon doesn't want to do the show anymore.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I havent watched the show in like a year. We changes our satiallite package and thats one of the channels we lost...I wish we still had it. I liked it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2009