does anyone know what modeling agency is good for toddlers and babies. or how to get your children into modeling?

honey27

Asked by honey27 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• No I don't. If they ask for money up front, it's not legit. A true agency will NEVER ask you that.

Anonymous

• Yes I agree with the person above. I seen a supposed legit add in the paper. When we went there was 40 other people there. The guy who owned it was not very nice at all. he actually made one women leave with her child because the baby was crying!!!! Pretty much in order to be picked you better have a prefectly silent child. My son was picked, which I was very proud of him because he didn't even move in his chair. But I felt like he had to be a robot. Well they had the kids come up after listening to the guy talk about how they only picked "well behaved children" because when they go to a photographer if your child runs around and won't behave they are wasting money for the company. The kids had to stand in line and the parents had to say the childs name in the camcorder, and if they guy said thank you after you said there name that was a signal for him to remember later was children he was picking.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Then the next day if you get a call that means you were picked. Two days after that you have to have a one on one meeting again. You bring in a picture of your child and they have different options for making a "photo resume" for your child which cost anywhere from $150 to $250. That is were you get scammed from. We did this back in like early Nov. or late Oct. We have never heard a word from them again. So I out $150 bucks.I am actually glad thought because I really didn't want to put my son under that pressure. So if you decide to go with one, do your research about the company. And make sure the are child friendly. Good luck. If you want to chat with me more I amalways on.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009