Has anyone ever watched that show on BBC "How Clean is Your House?" Does anyone have a house that is truely that dirty?

Mine is messy with toys and such a lot of the time, but I feel like it is clean, we do the dishes, laundry and clean toilets and showers all the time.

I want some truthfulness here. lol do you live in fifth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SIL does.I kid you not.Her kid's blood work showed he had FECAL matter in his bloodstream!!!She never cleans.The Health Dept. had to step in.NASTY!
    Anonymous

• Oooooo, the heath department will step in like that, didnt know that.
    Anonymous

• my mom is a bad pack rat, never throws stuff away. Everything just stacks up and over everything. She has little trails/paths through the house. It is sickening. Any wonder I ran away at 16 and never went back. I couldn't stand it one more day.
    Anonymous

• I have watched that show in awe but the last few homes I have visited in recent months have made me wonder if that type of nastiness is the norm these days. It is disgusting! I get upset when my house has dirty dishes for any length of time. I work full time so my house isn't as clean as I would want it to be but it is no where near anything like that show or the homes I've been in lately. How could anyone have children in that environment?! That is horrible!
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am a messy person, but not like some of those people on that show.
    I love to watch Kim and Aggs :o)
    lanckn

Answer by lanckn at 5:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• that show makes my house look immaculate haha. im a "clean " person, i just dont obsess over it.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• ..omg anon...you're nephew had fecal matter in his blood stream?? THATS FUCKIN NASTY!!!...i had a friend whose house could be on that show...i used to be super bad at cleaning and the worst part for me was laundry layin everywhere..but even at my dirtiest i dont think i was ever anywhere near those houses...nasty..thats been my fav show lately..i love all the little cleaning tips they have!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I feel my house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Lol...if I could figure out how to post a picture on here I would take one and let you decide for yourself. The house is WRECKED...but it is clean underneath.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I clean once a week but hate when it stuff gets cluttered. My husband and older son is known to do that.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009