how do you feel?

how do you women feel about your husbands masterbating and watching porn? does it bother you or make you feel inadiquit? (spelled wrong)

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 5:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't see how it would/should bother me. I do it too. we still have sex and do other adult stuff with each other a lot.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• This is situational for me. My ex husband seemed obsessed with porn so with him it was a problem for me, especially since he would turn to porn before attempting to have sex with me. My current husband I could care less if he did, especially in times like now where I just had surgery and cannot have sex for 6 weeks. I expect him to do things like that, he is human. I don't think porn is sexy at all (I have yet to find one with attractive people in it) but many people do (it IS the largest money making industry in the world for a reason).
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• When we first got together, it was fun to watch together, and have a good time. But now he sneaks around and watches it and takes care of himself. he acts like I have no needs, and everytime I try to get him aroused I find out that he already took care of himself earlier in the day, and doesn't want anything to do with me. So yea its starting to bother me quite a bit. It definitely has lowered my self esteem and makes me feel inadequate for sure. But on the days that he doesn't watch it, HE'S GREAT!!!!
    Anonymous

• I only have a problem with it if he turns to it first without attempting to have sex with me first. He did this sh*t last night and now I will not have anything to do with him... I felt it was way wrong of him to do that and when he does it makes me feel unwanted, inadaquete sp, and like Im not good enough... Really sucks that he did that and now his a$$ is paying for it....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have no problem with it because ever since i had my dd (2 years ago) I have NO sex drive and so sometimes I ask him to just go do it himself.
    Anonymous

• I am fine with it because I understand that when he does it that it is not a reflection on me or his relationship with me. Sometimes he wants to get off but is too tired to have sex. However, we have a lot of sex too so I am cool with it.
    Anonymous