how can i get my ged online for free??

I dont really have a way to get my ged any other way except online and i dont exactly have a fortune laying around. Plus cleaning up after 1 kid is hard, but i also have to clean up after my other bug kid (aka my husband) and his brothers so this would be the best way, but no idea where to start!! PLEASE HELP!!!

DannysMommy2508

Asked by DannysMommy2508 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• GED classes are for free online but taking the test you do have to pay for.

Anonymous

• yeah you cant take the test online then everyone would have a GED because someone else would take the test for them
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• What website is best? i dont wanna get taken...
    DannysMommy2508

Answer by DannysMommy2508 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i actually had a friend take her test online, but your not going to find one for free... hers was expensive
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If someone took their test online I would be willing to be that it was a scam... especially if it was expensive.
    It takes an entire day to take but it only costs like $60 or so (on average, depending on where you live.)
    MichelleGill

Answer by MichelleGill at 10:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The test is free. It is here in Ohio anyway. Call your local Human Services Dept to schedule an appointment. Get a GED book from the library to freshen up on the subjects and get a feel for what the test is like. You will take a practice-test and if you pass that they will schedule the real test. If you don't pass the practice test you will have to take classes and I think that costs money, but if you study first you may pass both easily.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2009