What Show does your child watch

What show does your child watch that you CAN'T stand to be in the same room when its on? For me its Yo Gabba Gabba I hate that show and thing the orange thing looks like a dildo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG Yo Gabbs Gabba all the way. My 22 month old loves it but I hate it. DJ Lance makes me want to puke. LOL
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• there's not really anything i can't stand. i guess mainly cuz i only let him watch shows that i don't mind. like spongebob. i hate that show. he's not allowed to watch it, not only because i don't like it, but because it's mindless and teaches kids bad things to do. i'd rather him watch things that teach him a few things. kids learn from tv more than we know. he actually started doing the bad things the kids were doing on supernanny once. had to stop watching that too. not that i minded, i mainly watched it to yell at the tv and tell them to spank the kids butt lol
    Anonymous

• Lazy Town! I really get freaked by Yo Gabba Gabba...but did you see the one with Jack Black...I laughed til I peed!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I don't let my kid watch the freaky showes. Like Yo gabba gabba, caliou, lazy town or any of that. He gets to watch dora once in the morings, Maybe a few spongbobs throughout the day, and mostly he watches his fave movie. The Grinch who Stole Christamas.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• In the night garden,thatsohw just bugs me but my daughter loves it
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 7:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2009