LA/Hermosa beach area shopping

I'm originally from Philadelphia, now live in France and we are spending 2 weeks in CA, including 1 week in Hermosa Beach.

Can someone tell me what good outlet center or real people malls are good in the area of LA, and more specially HERMOSA BEACH?

By real people, I'm not looking to shop with the stars... I'd like to find some good places to actually buy (preferably on sale, discounted) name brands for very two very stylish teens, not to mention mom and dad!

Times are tough, so I don't want to wind up in a deadbeat mall filled with store closings... We will each have a big empty suitcase to fill in a limited amount of time!

PhillyinFrance

Asked by PhillyinFrance at 6:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• Would you be willing to shop on-line and have your items shipped to where you are located now?
    ShopHobbs

Answer by ShopHobbs at 1:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009