Would you date someone shorter than you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm 5'10" and all but one BF has been shorter than me. My hubby is 5'8"

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am 5'8"1/2 and my DH is 5'6'

Answer by louise2 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Hes not that much shorter - besides he so wicked cute.
    Anonymous

• I'm 5'2 1/2 and I have dated somone a little shorter than me. Height doesn't matter because it is just a physical character
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 6:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• This guy is so cute. I am 6'0 and he is about 5'10 and I just need to get over my insecurities. He is awesome!

***Im the one who asked the question***
    Anonymous

• If he does not have a problem with it ..You should not have a problem with it. He might be your soul mate.

Answer by louise2 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• no i want children taller then me. i wouldn't want my children teased for being to small. i'm 4'11 so that would be a problem for me. if you guys are that tall i wouldn't worry if he was shorter cause it's not like he is only 5 ft.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm just a hair taller than you Meloday... I was going to say I'd be shocked to find a man as short as me, let alone shorter. In school I dated a guy who was just a hair taller, but dang him, he shot up and is now normal height.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm 5'5 and my hubby is 5'6"...I have also dated guys a little shorter than me. I think people who avoid shorter guys really miss out. I have the most amazing husband in the world.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• hey that is working for dh/me. he's not much shorter then i, however he is and i love my little man
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 7:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009