I am newly retired and want to organize all my stuff/mementos from years past. HELP!!!

I have lots of photos, news clippings, bookmarks, cards, and myriad other things that are currently sitting in cartons. Any ideas on how to organize them?

Thanks.

tngrandma

Asked by tngrandma at 6:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Your going to do exactly what I plan to do when I retire. Except that will be about 25 years for now. I plan on making scrapbooks. powerpoints. Hopefully I will remember the year when I finally go thru everything. Now I put in a piece of paper with the year on it, once I get the pictures devloped. When I upload pictures to my computer I put in the date and year in the file name. Have fun going down memory lane.
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 7:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would put them in piles by the year. Then go buy some photo albums. Just do one at a time!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009