Had some spotting wondering if anyone else has early in pregnancy?

TTC and monday had a few cramps and went to bathroom and had spotted browish colored discharge a little. Tuesday had it again and this time a pinkish color only a little. Wed I had it but it only does it when i wipe. I put on a panty liner and there's nothing there its not my period its more like discharge, but I haven't ever heard of implant bleeding lasting 3 days. I haven't done it since. My boobs were really sore even my nipples and now there not as sore. Suppose to get AF tomorrow. i tested thursday and got a neg on HPT. I figured it was just to early. I haven't had any morning sickness and no more cramping. My head hurt off and on, on monday and tuesday and now nothing....confused.....any ideas?

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i nver had immplantation bleeding kinda by passed all those symptoms with my 2 other pregnancies im in the same boat as u i guess wait til ur period comes if not make a appointemnt a week later like i did if it still hasnt came
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• We are in the same boat. Except mine was reddish/pink when I wiped and then nothing else. I got to the doc tomorrow. Answers would be wonderful to have now, maybe I will get them,
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2009