Anyone else tired of ignorant stupid answers to your questions?

So I ask a serious question about a friends nephew who has some serious problems. Some high and mighty mommy comments, accusing me of sitting back and watching child abuse!! Puleez! Go Read my post. Would you run and call cps if you only saw the kid two times!?Or just based on what some one else tells you? I really feel like she passed judgment without knowing facts. Yeah, like I'm really condoning it, please, like I just pulled up a chair, popped some corn and sat back and watched.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I seriously doubt steff was selling tickets to watch this kid behave like this!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• You did not say anything in your original post about only seeing the kid twice. It was after I answered your post you said that . you made it sound like you knew him and his Dad well. That's why I said what I said.  Calm down.Stop jumping to conclusions..i answered your post the way I saw fit

Anonymous

• Take your own advice, read what you wrote, you are the one jumping to conclusions. Your comment about me sitting back and condoning it was a huge assumption seeing as I didn't post any info about it.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• wow ladies calm down! Steff i know what you mean about people jumping to conclusions they dont know you etc! if someone does not agree with what you are asking or if they think its stupid they they should move on and not waist there lives on answering questions! Im sorry people are judging you! Anon! there is no need to jump all over her and say she is watching someone be abused! you dont know the whole story! and you dont know Steff! so you should have said what you would have done and not what Steff did wrong! mothers are on here asking questions for help not to be judged! Im sick of reading about mommies being judged for something they are trying to get advice from!!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I guess I just get really passionate. I felt if I was being accused of condoning some sort of child abuse, which really rubbed me the wrong way. I take it very, very personal.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I read the other post you had and I thought the same thing...I didn't say anything because I figured you just left it out of the post that you had only seen him twice. I guess it pays to read and re-read our posts before pushing that button, to avoid problems like these. I've done it before too.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i too would have sat there and observed...then i would have talked with my friend in private about it and then i would have anon called CPS on the father..but get your facts first before you call.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• and i would have just ignored anon..they love to run their mouths and not show who they are!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009