I Have Question?

Toi countingsparrows i sincerly apologize for calling you out , don't like to go to ladies pages i dont know and just wanted to know what are you trying to say? if i have hurt you feelings made you feel bad i am soooooooooo sorry to one child of god ot another.

Sweetheart08

Asked by Sweetheart08 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• you do not have to go to her page to send her a message.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Whether you are saying something positive or negetive it is against CM rules to mention another member my name like in a different post.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't stop others from doing it anyone else. So don't feel bad.
    Anonymous

• I agree. My screenname is taken in vain nearly every day and nothing is done about it. The rudest, most mean-spirited post in this section of Answers is STILL up in spite of complaints against it. This post is far nicer than that one. I hope she sees your apology. The strongest sign of high character is the ability to apologise when it is called for.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2009