Please answer

Ok i took a test if a test is a neg it shouldnt have a faint line ? I took the test apart and it shows a poistive reslut and its an ept test.. how accurte is the ept?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take another test. Clear blue easy always seemed to work the best for me. Good Luck
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 7:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• 99.9% you should take another test if a few days! sometimes the 2nd line will be faint! just try again or call your Dr and have them give you a test!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• You should call a number for Customer Service. They should tell you what to do. Or Wait for a week so it can be clear again Good Luck!!!
    chrisyeiri

Answer by chrisyeiri at 7:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Go to www.peeonastick.com. There is TONS of information on there about pregnancy test. She even has info on spacific brands. GL!
    Anonymous

• in my experience a faint line means it's positive...it will probably get darker in a day or two...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would just go get a blood test at plan parent hood I think they charge ten bucks now
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 8:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• That same thing happened to me with #3 baby. I took test and I could barely see the second line but sure enough I was PG. Good luck.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Also I am 99.9% sure it was an EPT test.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009