c-section who;s allowed in the room?

who was allowed in the room if u had a c-section? did they let u have a video camera?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just dad or if it's not him you can have one person in the operating room, unless something goes wrong. (not trying to scare you, just fact) They did not allow my BIL to film anything, due to liability.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Depends on the hospital policies,most will only allow one in the room,because there is not much room to work,Call OB and ask one of the nurses. Good Luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• depends on the Drs and the hospital! i was allowed to have my Hubby in the room but no type of camera! just ask the hospital etc! GOOD LUCK

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i was aloud one person only and no video cams were allowed but they did let us have a regular cam.
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 7:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i was allowed to have hubby and my mom in the room and even a camra we have pic done of the dr pulling him out of my tummy
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• most of the time just one person of your choosing ie mom sister husband aunt ect
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 8:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009