• In the Spotlight:

Pain?

So, I am just about 20 weeks pregnant, and today was extremely stressful at work (as in, they are trying to fire me.. so big time stress).. anyways I have this pain in my lower left abdomen, that sometimes is making my whole pelvic area hurt.. how worried about this should I be?

dueinfeb2008

Asked by dueinfeb2008 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt be to worried about it it is more then likely ligament pain take some tyenol soak in a warm bath (not hot) and then kick your feet above your head and relax if it gets worse or blood follows in any way go to er but you should be fine just one of those things no one tells you about tell you are already pregnant.
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 7:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Just ligiment pain, try to relax, and drink plenty of water (i know you've heard it a million plus times!) If it keeps up than call the doc in the a.m and see what s/he thinks... But I think you will be fine... Also try to drink some tea (hott coco), it is warm and it relaxs you!! Good Luck! Hope you are feeling better soon!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 7:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2009