Trust issues?

Okay so im having problems trusting my boyfriend for some reason.He swears he has never cheated on me and that he will never do anything to hurt me.But sometimes that i go to school and i call him he doesnt answer me and its always at a certain time when he does answer he tells me he has his phone on silent okay i believe him but sometimes i just have this feeling in my gut that tells me something is wrong.And recently i had a dream about him cheating on me it seemed so real i tell him that i sometimes get the feeling that his cheating on me but he tells me that his not.I dont know if im just imagining things or im just i dont know..i just need help

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• it sounds like you have some insecurity issues. You chose the guy. If you can't trust him then move on.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• what's he doing at that certain time of day that he can't answer? And if you know he's not going to answer at that time of day... why call?
    Trust is very important... if you don't have it with him, then something isn't right, if you dont' have it with anyone, you need to get some help so you can have a good healthy relationship.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• all honesty, i would skip school one day, but leave like i was going, or i'd come home around that time and see what was up. but that's just me.
    Anonymous

• always trust your GUT! if you don't mind being sneaky, follow him, cheat e-mail, phone, text, and ect. In the past i had a "GUT" feeling and i was right, now ofcourse his argument was you lookfor something you find it!!!! WELL, RATHER OR NOT I WAS LOOKING I WAS RIGHT! TRUST YOUR GUT HONEY!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 8:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I dont know - I feel like if the guy thinks you think hes cheating then he might say f!@# it she thinks I am so I might as well. Keep your self busy. Do your own thing with friends, get yourself your (own) life and maybe this wont bother you so much. Be happy with yourself. Guys really DIG a women who is happy in her own skin - now what I mean. My Husband said he knew right away he wanted to marry me because I was the first women that didnt need him. - Know what I mean.(also we were madly in love.Dream come true kinda guy). Sorry to blabber. Maybe this can help. GL.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2009