I'm so fed up with this!!

I'm already having problems with myself and my SO has completely blew it with me. He takes his frustration out on me and grabs me and during the process, I pulled on his shirt and it ripped down the middle. I want to go but how? I'm afraid if I go somewhere, he'll try something funny. PLZ HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Ok first of all you posted this question in "just for fun" this is not fun...If this is really a serious question, you should find a women's shelter, pack up and get out.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I agree. You need to go where you are safe. Sneak out if you have to.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Pack up what you need if you can do it secretly. Call your doctor or the hospital or your religious advisor to find where there is a shelter. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Do you have kids with this guy? do you have family that can take you in? do you have money? a job? you want to go but think he will try something funny? like what? what about him makes you afraid to go? i ask all thoes questions to help anawer your. you certainly need to go, it will only get worst, there are alot of places to go and he can't/won't find you or get to you, he wants to have that type of hold on you FEAR! that is his way of controlling you, if you keep wondering what he will or won't do? you'll never leave pack up your things if/when it is safe, and never look back, it is ofcourse easier said than done, however if we lock ourselves in that staement, we never leave, just DO IT!! i hope things work out for you
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 8:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ovc/help/dv.htm
    This is a website that might help you. If you can wait til he leaves then pack up and leave. If you have family that will help you enlist their help. Good Luck!
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If you are in an abusive situation, leaving is ALWAYS better than staying. Don't stay for fear he'll do something "funny". Just plan your exit, and GO.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 9:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• this is too confusing for me. Call a domestic violence shelter or go to www.ndvh.org and get the help you need

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2009