Does anyone know if there are any groups for moms with osteoperosis?

rbmommy

Asked by rbmommy at 7:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Health

• Hey, I think I answered one of your posts earlier. I am a RN that stays at home. so health issues really interest me and I love to find ways to deal with them naturally. I also have a home based business of anti-aging-health products. During a recent seminar that I attended , I heard a bio-chemist speak. and was suprised to hear that lead has an afinity for bone, causing osteoporosis. I had never heard that before. One of the products we have is a detox product that removes heavy metals (like lead ) and toxins. Message me if you want to hear more. I think you can certainly benefit from this. Mary
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009