Who wants to give my kid a bath?

He stinks like juice and peanut butter!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha no thanks... but he can share a bath with my little one... that way we only fill up the tub once :P ... man my little dude can stay there for 2 hrs! lol and me just there sitting on the toilet waiting on him to wanna get out haha
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 7:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• laughingThat's better than the "goat" smell my boys are rockin'! LOL!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have the same problem. Usually its either cereal or rice stuck in his hair.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• not unless you're gonna finish making dinner for me. my older smells like cat food (you DONT want to know) and the younger smells like spit-up. i'm so looking forward to bath time.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I haven't given a little one a bath in SOOOOO long. Mine are 5 and 7 and pretty much autonomous in the bathroom now.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 8:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I tell my son, he's 13 that when he gets done playing ball he smells like ass! I hate the way he stinks after he's been outside yuck!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I know the feeling. Mine is 2 and there are times he runs to the bath and then there are times I say the word "BATH" and you'd think I tried to cut his leg off. I think he's on strike with his body lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 9:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would if you lived closer lol my kids LOVE bathtime! They're 3 yrs. and 10 months so i just put them in together they have a blast lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009