Help Please!!!

Hi I'm 21 years old and my son just turned 2. All of a sudden a When I tell him no he throughs a fit. I didn't have this like a week before he turned 2. And I think I being really hard on him. I don't know if its because me and my husband separated and daddy doesn't come around much for the last month and a half we have been separated or what. I need some help please. And thank you ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• kids take awhile to adjust to change when we moved to a new apartment my daughter was a butthead for weeks..... talk to your husband about it and try to keep your same routines as they were before. hang in there
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 8:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Just keep calm it takes adjusting! I would definently keep on the same track though and they will adjust!
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 9:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• my son is pretty much the same way...

was his dad the "enforcer of rules"?? mine son ( who just turned 2) will be so bad for me sometimes... it's because i'm mommy... when he is with my husband or his uncle he is fine for them, and listens well...

if he had his daddy around often, he probably does miss him... does he still get to see him often? i would try to do that if possible
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2009