how can I get more motivated to clean my house?

Its not really bad messy I just have no energy and have a hard time getting motivated to do jobs like sorting all our books onto a shelf, or mopping the kitchen floor. I also have a hard time working on it every day, but it depresses me when it gets messy. How does everyone else manage to keep things clean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I get overwhelmed if I don't have a list for everything. I do all the basics daily and have one room i really work on each day of the week and save closets and washing curtains and bedding for weekends. My daughter is 4 and already loves lists and chore charts.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 8:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am the same way I find myself cleaning a lot more and getting in the mood when I blare the music lol. And if I am ticked off about something I find myself cleaning the whole intire house lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I feel the same way , So That is a good question I should ask. My house is not the way he should be but i am lazzy lately. But this pass week , I decided to have a Spring Cleaning at my apartment. I am going to try and do things little by little. Hope to have a nice clean apartment soon. Good Luck !!
    chrisyeiri

Answer by chrisyeiri at 8:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My motivation for cleaning is watching the home and garden or decoration shows on cable. Seeing how easily they can make changes motivates me to try and do some cleaning and decorating of my own. Also while cleaning I do listen to music sometimes. Although you need to give yourself that extra push once in awhile seeing the end results are just so worth it!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2009