What is the best facial cleanser out there these days?

BeautyX

Asked by BeautyX at 8:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• check out  www.mywaiora.com/493761  skinscent line. They are wonderful and chemical free. Message me for more info or how to order at wholesale price Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Avon makes great ones depending on your needs Clearskin Professional is good for acne prone or oily skin, Anew Cleanse 2-in-1 Anti-Aging Gel Cleanser AM/PM is good for aging skin and Solutions Am/Pm are good for pretty much all skin types. You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Cetaphil cleanser is gentle and inexpensive. ITs a great face cleanser.
    Anonymous

• I love apricot scrub! Its cheap and it works good. It doesnt have any medicines like benzyol and saylic acid that can irritate your skin.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If you have teen like skin meaning you brake out or something than you want Mary Kay Velocity Mild Facial Cleanser If you are worried about the signs of aging and want to keep your skin looking young than you either want mary kay timewise 3-1 cleanser in normal to dry formula or comb. to oily. I am 19 and even though I love velocity I like the timeiwse better and it doesn't hurt to start keeping your skin looking great a little early :) I use the comb. to oily and I love it! you cvan totally see a difference and feel a difference right after you wash your face. contact me to get your products, you'll get 25% off your first order! if you would like samples first let me know :)
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I love my Arbonne products.
    The RE9 anti aging line is great and for those with combination skin or prone to breakouts have even had success with this line.
    They also have the FC5 line for thos who want to prevent aging and Clearskin Advantage for those with acne.
    I can't live without my Deep Pore Cleansing Mask.

http://try.myarbonne.com

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I found one herbal face wash cream which includes cleanser in it. It is really very good and effective. You can have a look at this product at https://www.internationaldrugmart.com/herbal-products/gentle-face-wash-gel.html

live882

Answer by live882 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I just asked this question and I like your answers so i'm commenting so its in "my answers" :-)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I love proactive. It really has worked greta with my hormal skin
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 7:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am using deep cleansing milk of herbal formula. It is really nice. Since herbal no side effects too. You can have look at how it looks like at http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/herbal-products/deep-cleansing-milk.html
    sandrawall

Answer by sandrawall at 3:02 AM on Sep. 29, 2010