Do you buy easter baskets for your kids??

I wanna know if you do. Do you know where there are nice ones and how much? Or do you make your own? I buy sometime and make my own others. But havent gotten anthing yet this year.

MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Asked by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• I used to. But now they are big ,10 and 18 yr old what we do is go for a dinner. It was fun back then.
    chrisyeiri

Answer by chrisyeiri at 8:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I make mine, it cost so much to buy a premade one and there's not even many things in it. I just get a few pieces of candy, crackers or cookies, a stuffed animal ..etc going cheap cause most of those toys go to the garbage anyway
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 8:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• my son is two and I bought a really nice sand pail and shovel along with some things to put inside. I don't want him to have any candy so I bought some plastic eggs and plan to put things like little cookies and stuff I let him eat inside. Even as he gets older I plan to make them with just simple things like I mentioned.
    mydreamowen

Answer by mydreamowen at 8:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I make my kids baskets. My dd is getting that monkey playdough toy and some candy. She is 3. And my ds is getting his first fishing tackle box..he is 5.5.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I bought my daughter a scooter and then made a basket for her with a little candy and a bunch of things she will like.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 8:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• DD is getting 2 from us well 1 from the "Easter Bunny" and the other from us we bought 1 that was $8 but very pretty and the other was $1.50 its just a bucket but very cute also
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i don't. Easter isn't about baskets and toys...my son always gets a basket from his gma and gpa, but i don't buy him one. he gets one sweet treat, and whatever he gets from them. making every little thing about presents and treats is what spoils kids.
    Anonymous

• Ill be 21 lol and my Mom still makes me a easter Basket every year and we all dye eggs and most importantly we celebrate the ressurection of jesus by having a dinner and praising the Lord.
    Sarah0o4

Answer by Sarah0o4 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sometimes I buy them from target or whatever....when I have the time I prefer to make them.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• always made them seems pretty cheap to buy some grass get a 99 cent chocolate bunny and a few bags of candies to stick in there.
    aameliaz

Answer by aameliaz at 8:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009