Strange kitty!

Anyone else have a cat that does strange things?My cat Mr. Weasley took my sons foam letters last nite and lined them up from my son's room,thru the living room,the kitchen,and up to the side of my bed! I thought I had a poltergeist!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pets

• Our cat is a kleptomaniac, she steals EVERYTHING she can get her mouth around.  She takes things and hides them behind the couch!  She steals medicine bottles, chap-stick, fingernail clippers, coins . . . . and the list goes on.  If we ever notice anything missing we just look behind the couch!

bookay

Answer by bookay at 8:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Wow..strange cat....that is really thought out.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Lol, that's is a strange thing to do. My big grey kitty is strange at times too. He always likes to pull out only my thongs and pull them into the living room when I have guests over.
    Tigress0717

Answer by Tigress0717 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Our black cat Tyson is something else. He takes the plastic grocery bags and hides them. Either that or he drags them around the house climbs in, gets out drags them around some more. He gets mad if he thinks you will take them from him. He also seems to think that when it is dark you cannot see him. We had a black futon with a black cover on it. he would lay on it and anybody who walked past him would get attacked. He only did it when it was dark out.
    Our girl cat loves to take hair ties.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 12:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My cat takes anything small and hard and puts them in the tub so she can play with them. She steals anything small that she can bat around and chase. She flushes the toilet so she can try(the lid is always closed) to watch it. She is nutty.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My 3 cats hunt. Problem is they don't kill the damn prey! They bring it in the house ALIVE! We have had mice, bunnies, chipmunks, tons of different bugs, worms and just about whatever they can get. Birds is a huge one! I have a net and have to chase these things around the house and catch them and set them free!! It gets really annoying through the summer. This week we have had 3 mice and a bunny already! Last week we had 6 worms in one evening. The only option I have is to lock them in and close off the doggie doors, which my dogs would just hate. When I do close the doggie doors, the cats retaliate and attack my legs and ankles until I re-open it!!! I was on my hands and knees chasing a mouse with a tupperware container the other night!! Yeah and I am due in 2 weeks!
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2009