looking for a home business.. But unfortunately ..

I am trying to find a home business that I can start.. the problem is I have limited amount of money to start one up? I looked at cookie lee but i just don't have that kind of money to start it up or I would. Are there any home businesses that do not have a tremendous start up cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have heard of a business that is supposed to be really really good. I honestly dont know a whole lot about it, but if you go to this site, you can request for more information. Please go try it. I have only heard great things about it.
    http://www.ucanworkathome.info/cassandralofay
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 8:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Hi, take a look at www.tgw247.com   Home based business.  Co. is debt free and profitable,  Distributor kit is $29.95.  To maximize the payment plan there is some  out  lay of money.   The amount depends on how much you can afford and how much compensation you want in return.  Watch the video which will give the details.. Message me if you are interested or want more info.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Hi, I am in direct sales with my own home based business. i am with a great company called Athome america.We sell beautiful home decor at reasonable prices. We are currently running the Great american freestart. you can start your business for fre in april. check out my website www.athome.com/sonjarichardson and fill out an info request or pm me for more info. i look forward to hearing from you!-sonja

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• contact me if you're interested in Thirty-One gifts. We're a new company (only 5 years old) and we're faith-based and encourage, celebrate and reward women. We've got amazing, fun products. Bags, home decor that can be personalized - we launced our new kids line April 1st and our new teen line is due to come out in June. We're growing fast and this month the starting kit is discounted. Please contact me directly and I can give you more information.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Hi, I am with Youngevity. We are an awesome company that sells Tru Chocolate ( weight loss chocolate), candles, mineral make-up, jewelery, super juices, minerals, essence oils, vitamins, green cleaning products, skin care, you name it, we've got it and it's all good for your body/chemical free! It's $10 to join the business and you can order product whenever you get the money to. I can help you build your business and not have to put a dime (other then $10 sign up) so when you place your first order, you will be making at least the cost back!
    You can sign up at http://clv.chocogevity.com this is my Tru Chocolate site but you will have access to over 400 products by becoming a distributer!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 9:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Ameriplan! It'sjust $50 a month and all that is due to start is your first month's overhead... If you are doing any kind of marketing you can't possibly earn less than that a month... In fact if you can find just 4 people looking to start a business or 8 people (or less) that need benefits you'll make more than $50 a month... And your family gets benefits, discounts when shopping and more... Listen to the audio at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and then request your interview at
    www.Request-Interview.info and I would be happy to talk things trough with you. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Join Avon with my team! Its less than the cost of a tshirt to join and you get a startup kit, your webstore and more. Avon's sales are soaring right now even in our poor ecomony. Email me for details. I'd love to talk to you!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• What about like drop shipping.... like sunrise wholesale merchandise they are good one free to join. of course you can upgrade membership but you can start free.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• 79.99 plus tax gets you your starter kit with Tupperware. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I'd love to tell you more if you want to consider this opportunity. I love this business. it's been great for my family and I. Good luck finding your perfect fit!!! -Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I just finished a series of work at home articles on eHow. If you look at my profile page, I have them listed in my Journal.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009