Is this implantation bleeding? If it'sTMI, I'm sorry.

Went to the bathroom this morning and when I wiped (ugh sorry ladies) I noticed a reddish pink tinge, only when I wiped. There was clear stringy stuff with it. It didn't look cloudy like dischare. I thought this was my period so I used a tampon but when I went to change it like I normally would for my cycle there was nothing there.

I hadn't given much thought to implantation bleeding when I fell pregnant with my son in 2000. Since I joined this site it's a wealth of information.

Also the extreme tiredness, mood swings, loss of appetite, lower back aches and bloating are still with me.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow for a full blood work up. Menopause hits women early in my family. I will get my hormones, thyroid, etc all checked. I want to make certain I am a prepared as possible. If I am pregnant, God willing, then that will be another miracle in itself.

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• that happened to me too but i still dont kno what it is...it would do it every other day..but i took a pregnancy test at the clinic..so who knows i could be pregnant or not..lol
    Anonymous