So when do the bloody noses end? Also another question (TMI)

i find myself STILL having a bloody nose...i got 2 weeks left until my due date and my nose still keeps bleeding -_- wth

its normal right?

Also, my farts have been just falling right out of me and my poop is just falling outta me too! does this mean im definitly close to labor???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would ask your dr about the bloody noses because i only got a couple and it was in the begining of my pregnancies but it sounds like you could be close to labor for the other thing because the last 2 weeks before i had both my kids i was going all the time. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• At least your poop is falling out....I had to go but I couldn't, it took forever til it finally came out. gross i know.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 9:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i had a bloody nose in my early pregnancy .. I'm six months and it's gone away ... i was reading my pregnancy book today and it says if u have diarrhea like poo then Ur close to labor the farts well i get a lot of gas ..maybe cus i eat a lot of beans and broccoli hehe!!

mymiracletwins

Answer by mymiracletwins at 11:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have bloody noses too, still and I am 5 months it started when I was 2 months. But 2nd trimester. It's not as bad as it was, same with nausea. Why is that?
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2009