Spanking

Anyone else's cat like to be spanked? seriously,my cat loves it!They have videos of it all over Youtube. I thought mine was the only one!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pets

• OMG yes! We had a cat that loved it. The harder we spanked her, the more she liked it. LOL
    How funny!
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 8:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• lol, ive never had a cat that liked it, but my ex's moms cat did...he would come right over to ya, and stick his butt on to your hand and like bend...haha it was frickin hilarious!! and he liked it hard too..hahahha funny cats!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Naughty kitties!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yes and he likes to be spanked pretty hard too!!!! He loves it! I felt kind of bad the first few times because he would almost encourage me to do it harder! Now I just do it when he come for it!!! It is too funny! My Mom about died the first time I did it in front of her!
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009