How was your Palm Sunday?

My son just said he had an "awesome" Palm Sunday. The weather was great, the service was inspiring, and it was the perfect way to begin Holy Week! How was yours...?

jonosmama

Asked by jonosmama at 8:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• awesome sunday yesterday, our new sanctuary is finished and we will be having the grand opening on resurrection sunday! So cool what God is doing here.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 3:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My Sunday was good but I don't celebrate palm sunday anymore.I celebrate the lords evening meal
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 8:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It was a good day.Got a lot done.
    Anonymous

• We had snow! But the services were nice.
    Anonymous

• We missed church today. I am sick and my husband has a fractured arm. I'm sorry we missed it. The children come in at the end of the service waving palm branches. My son danced up the aisle with his last year. LOL!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I worked. :-( I hate missing church
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Snowy and cold. We watched 'Pirates of the Carribean 3" and I did a little bit of sewing. No going out into the cold to go to church. It was a lovely, relaxed day. Just another Sunday.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009