what to do when theres a leg cram?

my legs hurt

shorty7

Asked by shorty7 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try getting someone to massage it for you. Or if it is okay with your doc, you can take some tylenol. Or just sit down and take a rest with your feet up.
    Anonymous

• I got leg cramps often when i was pregnant and one book said to extend your leg and lift your foot like your trying to point your toes at the leg. Hope that makes some sense. If you do it right it works wonders.
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• OMG I had this problem bad with my last pregnancy, close to the end of it. Every single morning I would wake up with leg cramps, very painful. I tried taking Tylenol, but it didn't help. Honestly I didn't find anything that really helped, but massaging the legs and streching muscles helped a little. I would just have to get out of bed and walk around, and then the pain would go away. Maybe try a heating pad too...
    IlovemyNicholas

Answer by IlovemyNicholas at 9:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i am due june 5th and i get leg cramps all the time.. squeeze your toes together, rub your leg and I had a doctor tell me elevating your leg can help.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009