anyone love your double stroller?

My girls are 7 months and 22 months. We've gotten by so far with the single stroller and the wrap or carrier, but I think they'd start to enjoy walks both in the stroller. I'm interested in what people like or don't like about theirs. Side-by-side, front and back, etc... getting through doorways, making turns... you get the idea. And how much did you pay? Thanks!

EmilySusan

Asked by EmilySusan at 8:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ours was free and its a front and back graco i really dont know the full name, his grandma bought it for us and we have had it for three years. i like it but it is like a big rig and it gets caught in a lot of places because it is really long and wide.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2009